Use the following Essential Oils to Repel Insects
- Lavender – Lavender oil is a floral & sweet-smelling tick deterrent, bugs tend to stay away from this scent. Lavender can deter mosquitoes, flies, and other unwanted bugs & insects.
- Pennyroyal – Pennyroyal, is a member of the mint family, it is toxic to insects which makes it effective for repelling insects.
- Lemongrass – Lemongrass comes from the tropical plant known as Cymbopogon, it has a bright citrus scent and works as a natural flea and tick repellent. It can be sprayed directly on the skin.
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus can be used alone or in combination with citronella oil for an all-purpose bug deterrent.
- Lemon – Lemon essential oil contains a compound known as limonene. This is especially effective against fleas and other bugs. Dilute it before spraying it onto your clothes or skin.
Purchase Pharmaceutical grade Essential Oils at Wholesale prices
Select “wholesale customer” to receive 25% off retail prices, no minimum required.
Wellness advocates can receive additional benefits, learn more here.